Who should join?Aerospace Organizations / Laboratories, R &D Organizations or Premier Academic Institutions, Research Agencies, Private institutions engaged in teaching and research in India can become members of this web-directory and contribute to the Aerospace Testing Facilities available in your organization.
- Kindly, click the Join button Join and fill the registration form with all relevant information.
- After the confirmation of your registration, your account will be activated within 2 hours.
- If you face any problem, please feel free to contact to Dr. M. Madhusudhan, Project Investigator, Department of Library and Information Science, II Floor, Tutorial Building, North Campus, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007 for support.
- At the time of registration, system automatically generates Username and Password.
- If you are unable to recollect your login particulars, please contact us:
- Emails: email@example.com; or firstname.lastname@example.org
- SMS: 91-9911817540
How to contribute Aerospace Testing Facility
- Click on Contribute button Contribute.
- After opening the page, log in by entering your User ID and Password, which was received by you through registered email.
- After successful authentication, the system automatically opens the Aerospace Test Facility Form, where you have to furnish all the details of concerned Aerospace Test Facility by uploading / attaching an image.
- Submit the details.
- After submission, you will receive the confirmation mail for the same.
Note: Before contributing the new Aerospace Test Facility, kindly check whether it is already available in the website or not by searching the dataset, Click here for searching the database.